VSD – Intelligent Assessment Technology (VSD-IAT)
- VSD – Intelligent Assessment Technology (VSD-IAT) is expertly built training platform and is suited for designer requirements.
Why VSD-IAT workshops?
With VSD workshops, you can
- Explore all RISC-V and VLSI concepts using open-source tools
- Zero restrictions on using platform across all time-zones
- Custom made content by VSD experts, based on recent ISA and VLSI trends and technologies
- Workshop design methods gives Freedom to explore new design after workshop on the open source tools
CMOS Circuit Design & Spice Simulation using SKY130 Technology
Digital System Design and Modelling using Verilog
RISC-V based MYTH (Microprocessor for You in Thirty Hours)
Beginner Physical design using open-source EDA Tools
Advanced Physical Design using OpenLANE/Sky130
Learn how to design and Characterize basic MOS elements using SKY130 PDKs and ngSPICE Simulator. CMOS inverter is one of the most basic logic circuit elements in the digital circuits.
Learn to about basic of Transistors, Logic gate, High Level design Modelling, Simulator definitions, Introduction to Verilog, delay modelling, behavioural modelling, memory modelling and Verilog tasks and functions.
A beginner level 5-day workshop to understand RISC-V Specs, RISC-V Software, TL-Verliog, Simulate RISC-V core.In short, you are going to write RTL and build RISC-V core on your own
Build and configure SoC, understand analog peripheral (ADC, DAC, POR), digital peripheral (UART, flash controller), memory mapping, top level connections like pad-frame, level-shifters, GPIO
From a RTL netlist to final tape-out, each phase of PnR brings it’s own challenges and surprises. Learn SoC design planning in Openlane flow using the latest Google-SkyWater 130nm process node.