Open to Innovate
VSD is Semiconductor EdTech company and Community based Technology Aggregator !!
"Creativity is just connecting things", and VSD pioneered the art of connecting the correct resources to the community to bring the revolution in VLSI Design process. Over last decade we have done enormous work in open source semiconductor domain via developing training content and enabling students to design silicon grade IP/SoC and also taken till tapeout cycle via Google open shuttle program. VSD didn't invent EDA tools or design flow the company just made them available to community and mentored them to develop more than 52 Analog/Digital IP's/solutions out of which 19 have seen Silicon. VSD is bringing community based revolution in Semiconductor Industry.
STAY TUNED !!
VSD Tape-out based Training Program
- Limitations of GPT-like Models in IC Design Process and need of opensource PDKs/VSD-HDP
- vsdsquadron – Journey from training to product for “effective” semiconductor workforce development
- 50 Basic Questions to Prepare in Sequential Circuits:
- 40 Basic Questions to Prepare in Combinational Circuits:
- VSDOpen announces new technologies for effective VLSI skill development-2
- VSDOpen2022 – Ground-level efforts to boost Semiconductor tapeouts and Skill Development
- VSD – IIIT Bangalore – Unique example of industry-academia collaboration – 12 chip tapeouts in 2 months
- Why is a Physical Design workshop important for education?