VSD - A complete guide to install open-source EDA tools
This FREE course will enable you and help you overcome the challenges that you face installing open-source tools. Well, I have launched a couple of courses which shows how to use the open-source tools, while this course shows how to install open-source tools. So this course should make you completely unloaded from the burden of how to install open-source tools, since we don everything from scratch.
- Install open-source tools on their personal laptops or computers
Get started with examples and designs showcased in all my other courses
This would be the first course to be completed and implemented before taking all other courses
- Everyone who has already enrolled to my other courses, will be able to overcome the challenge in installing open-source tools
All installation steps including exclusive links for every tool has been captured in this course.So start your installation right now and design your chip FREE OF COST....
- Introduction to IC design components
- How to install virtual box?
- How to install ngSpice?
- How to install MAGIC layout editor?
- How to install Opentimer STA tool?
- How to install eSim schematic editor?
- How to install Yosys Synthesis Tool?
- Everyone who wants to explore and innovate using open-source EDA tools
- Every hobbyists who want to implement their design using open-source EDA tools
- Basic digital design
- Basic terms and terminologies about physical design and timing analysis
Our focus mainly is on open-source EDA tools installation, that briefly covers below tools:
- Ngspice – General purpose circuit simulation program for non-linear and linear analyses
- Magic – VLSI Layout editor, extraction and DRC tool
- Opentimer – Open-source high performance timing analysis tool
- eSim – Complex Circuit design, SPICE simulation, analysis and PCB design
- Qflow – Tool chain (like Yosys, Graywolf) for complete RTL2GDS flow
Buy the course :
Presentation of the video courses powered by Udemy for WordPress.